P. A. College of Education
Rules and regulations for students :
1. Punctuality and regular attendance is important and required.
2. Please wear the college uniform on all working days, events,and functions
3. Please do not leave the campus without the knowledge of and written permission from your department Head and the Principal.
4. Please make good use of the library books. Please do not damage any books.
5. Please pay college and university-related fee well ahead of the stated time.
6. Damage to any college property must be compensated in kind, immediately.
7. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
8. Please do not use any unfair means during tests and examinations.
9. If you suffer from any infections ill-health you will not be allowed to attend the college and tests or examinations until you submit an original medical certificate from a registered medical doctor.
10. Mobile phones are prohibited on campus. Please do not bring them.
Please give the college telephone number to your people at home to contact you during class hours, if needed in an emergency.
11. Please maintain and work toward a harmonious atmosphere in the college. Ragging is a punishable offence by law. Students indulging in this offence will be expelled from the college. Victims of ragging may report to the academic-in-charge or principal.
12. Please cooperate with the faculty to complete the syllabus on time, for successful completion of the coursework.
13. Please complete all assignments and records well ahead of the last date stated by your lectures. If you fail to do this, your results may be seriously affected.
Copyright © 2015 - All Rights Reserved - P. A. Institutions